Monday, September 1, 2008

The Calm before the Storm

Since this is my first blog, here's a little background info to get you caught up.

My name is Olivia Earley, and I am a student at MUSC and the Citadel. I am currently working on my Doctor of Pharmacy and my MBA degrees.
I just bought a house, so things at home are a little crazy.
I am also the President of my fraternity, Phi Delta Chi, and rush week starts tomorrow, so lots of hectic work going on around me right now.
Our big event this week is our annual luau, and I'm praying that hurricane Hanna won't wipe it out! Will post pictures as soon as they are available. That's all for now!

2 comments:

missnoel27 said...

Wow sounds like you have alot going on! Congrats on the new house. Glad you mentioned something about Hurricane Hanna, I didn't realized she had been upgraded from Tropical Storm status, will definitely be keeping an eye on her.

Olivia Earley said...

Thanks,
So much for Hanna though!
I might as well have moved my luau to tonight, its beautiful today