Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its finally Fall! Yay!!!

I don't remember the weather ever being as "on cue" as this year. Yesterday was the first day of fall, and as if by magic, the temperature dropped! I am definitely enjoying the official beginning of fall.
The weekend was awesome too - 40th Anniv celebration of The Citadel, with a perfect day for the Bulldogs to beat the Princeton Tigers on Saturday. Had a ton of fun with family and friends there.
Quiet week was finally over on Monday, we have a total of 11 pledges for this year - I am so excited. They seem like a really promising bunch. And we were able to reschedule our Luau for the 17th of October, so I am really stoked about that too. It won't be as warm of weather as the original date, but I think it will still be a lot of fun.
Our fraternity is going to do the ghost walk fundraiser again this year, probably on 3 nights the week leading up to Halloween. I'm expecting to be able to raise a good bit of money with that, and hopefully be able to take a whole lot more brothers to Grand Council in Phoenix this coming summer.
All in all, things are looking pretty good for the fall...and I have my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

missnoel27 said...

Don't forget to email me!!!! :)