Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Settling in...finally!

So if you read my first blog entry, you'll remember that I just bought a house. Things have been a little chaotic to say the least, trying to get everything situated. But this week, I think I'm finally getting a little bit more settled. I realized that this morning, when I noticed I didn't have to "figure out" where I'd set my things down yesterday. I've finally developed a routine for where I set what down, so I don't feel lost running around my own house looking for stuff anymore.
The semester seems to be getting into a groove as well, what with 3 tests, a case presentation and a paper due, all by Wednesday! But its not freaking me out anymore. Exciting news - we have 27 first year students that were eligible to receive bids for Phi Delta Chi. The bids went out yesterday, so now we wait. By this time next week, we'll know who the new and upcoming leaders of the College of Pharmacy are going to be. My goal is to take at least half our chapter to Grand Council in Phoenix next year. Bit lofty, some may say, but I'm going to try none the less.

Also our pool will probably be ready by the end of the week, so hopefully we'll get a month and a half of swim weather before it gets too cool for the water. I can't wait to reschedule the Luau. Its going to be so much fun! Since this will be the last one I get to plan before I graduate, I want to make sure its the biggest and bestest one ever!

No comments: