Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All downhill from here...

So we finally had our rescheduled Luau on Friday. Everything turned out great. We had about 60 people show. The boyfriend of one of the pledges won the Limbo contest. We cooked a whole hog and had a whole bunch of food, and of course two kegs. Everyone had a great time. Some of the staff came as well, and even commented that this had been the best PDC luau they had been to. So all in all, the hard work paid off.
I had thought I'd feel relieved when the luau was finally done, but now I realize that I have no more fun "work" left for the rest of the semester. From here on out, its all "just work." I'm definitely starting to think I've bitten off more than I can chew this semester. I usually tend to do best when my plate is full, but right now it feels more like my cup runneth over.
I can't wait for Christmas break. A nice few weeks from school is what I'm looking forward to from now on. 64 days to Christmas and counting...

No comments: