Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can't wait till Monday afternoon

So if you were to judge it simply by the title, you would think my post today referred to some cool vacation, all night party or at least an all out shoppin trip. But no, on Monday afternoon, I get to go to work. So why am I so stoked about it? Simple, if I'm at work, it means I don't have a test the next day!
This semester has really got me rushing from test to speech to paper to presentation to case workup. It's barely past the mid point and I feel exhausted. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really ready for the didactic learning to stop and for my fourth year rotations to begin. I can't wait to have my own patients, do medication therapy management, and medication reconcilliations.
But I guess I'll just have to wait till all this is over, and they deem me fit to be let loose and on my own. So in the meantime, wish me luck - only one paper, one kinetics test, and one therapeutics test to go, and then its eight (relatively) worry free hours at work, yippee!!!

No comments: